[evaal contest] Short paper camera-ready & copyright release

Rafael Berkvens rafael.berkvens at uantwerpen.be
Tue Sep 29 16:49:33 CEST 2015

Dear Joaquín

Thank you very much for the additional clarification. I will send the
copyright form to ipin2015 at ucalgary.ca.

I went to http://www.ucalgary.ca/ipin2015/call-papers/author-instructions
and followed to instructions to "add a copyright clearance code notice as a
footnote on the bottom left of the first page", and "add the conference
header to each page of your paper". However, I now receive the error "The
PDF file cannot be accepted: Headers are not allowed for final manuscripts."

Do we need to add the footnote, but not the header, or is something else
amiss? I have included the short paper, so that you can take a look at the
current layout.

Kind regards
Raf Berkvens

Raf Berkvens
Doctoraatsbursaal

*Faculty of Applied Engineering SciencesMOSAIC - iMinds*
Campus Paardenmarkt - Lokaal PM.ES22

Paardenmarkt 92 - 2000 Antwerpen - Belgium
rafael.berkvens at uantwerp.be

<https://www.uantwerp.be/en/>