IPIN2023 Competition TRACK 7 - 5G CIR

Stahlke, Maximilian maximilian.stahlke at iis.fraunhofer.de
Fri Apr 28 13:24:43 CEST 2023

Dear Competitors,

IPIN2023 is getting closer and closer and we are pleased to announce our (off-site) competition TRACK 7 - 5G CIR. In this year’s competition we will provide a challenge with a 5G up-link time-difference-of-arrival (TDOA) positioning system to enable localization for smartphones in 5G networks. Beside the TDOA information we also provide the channel impulse responses (CIRs), which encode spatial information of the environment. In this competition we want to encourage the participants to test their recent (data-driven) algorithms in a challenging Industrial setup to achieve high localization accuracy.

More information can be found in the attached PDF. If you have questions about the competition, you are welcome to send us an e-mail.

Best Regards,

Track 7 competition team