competition rules and recommendations

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Thu Aug 25 12:00:41 CEST 2022

Dear competitors,

we will run the trials in two days, that is, 1 and 2 September.  Maybe even in one day.  The constraints are:

- for each Track, a starting time and date is set
- scoring trials are run in order starting from 1
- each competitor starts first trial no later than 30 min after Track start time
- each competitor starts next trial no later than 60 min after end of previous trial

Please, contact your Track chairs to get the timing for your Track and ensure that everything is alright.

IMPORTNTE: if you have not done so yet, please note that it is high time that you

- write to info at evaal.aaloa.org to get a testing trial name
- have proof of payment to the IPIN conference

You need proof of payment to get a scoring trial name and participate in the competition.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107