more preliminary Technical Annexes

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Wed May 18 13:43:05 CEST 2022

On evaal.aaloa.org we now have preliminary Technical Annexes for all Tracks but 3 and 4.

However, both Tracks 3 and 4 will use a formula similar to the one used in 2021, so you can look at 2021 TAs to get informations about those two Tracks.

Again, please answer on this list for clarifications or suggestions.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107