Preliminary Technical Annexes available for Tracks 6, 7, 8

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Mon May 16 17:38:19 CEST 2022

Dear all,

On evaal.aaloa.org we now have preliminary Technical Annexes for three Tracks:

Track 6 – Smartphone on vehicle
Track 7 – CIR in warehouse
Track 8 – 5G in open-plan office

Final TAs will be available later, but the differences will be likely small.  Please use this list for asking questions and making suggestions.

TAs for Tracks:

Track 2 – Camera
Track 3 – Smartphone
Track 4 – Foot-mounted IMU

will be announced here when available.  In the meantime, please refer to the 2021 edition to get an idea of how the TA of your interest will be in 2022.

Sincerely

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107