time for registration? not yet

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Mon May 30 13:27:55 CEST 2022

Dear all,

we had planned to open registration in May, but we are late.  We are working on it, and we will open the registration soon.

As far as the fee is concerned, you don't have to pay a saparate one if you register for the IPIN conference.  If you don't register for the IPIN conference, you need to pay the competition fee before submitting your final results.

Sincerely

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107