[evaal contest] calendar and news from IEEE

Raf Berkvens rafael.berkvens at mosaic.uantwerpen.be
Mon Sep 21 13:27:22 CEST 2015

Dear competition organizers

Thank you for communicating the long paper's deadline. When will we be
informed on the acceptance of the short paper?

Kind regards
Raf Berkvens

Raf Berkvens
Doctoraatsbursaal

*Faculty of Applied Engineering SciencesMOSAIC - iMinds*
Campus Paardenmarkt - Lokaal PM.ES22

Paardenmarkt 92 - 2000 Antwerpen - Belgium
rafael.berkvens at uantwerp.be

<https://www.uantwerp.be/en/>