[evaal contest] calendar and news from IEEE

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Fri Sep 18 18:26:58 CEST 2015

Dear competitors,

at <http://evaal.aaloa.org/current-competition/clcompetitors2015> you
find the calendar of the competition and an initial checklist for you.

For those of you who want to submit a long paper including the
competition results to be peer reviewed for submission to IEEExplore, we
have news from IEEE: they need the camera-ready version by 15 November.

Assuming a short time of one week for review and applying reviewer's
comments (in case of acceptance with minor revisions), we need you to
submit your long paper *by 8 November*.

This probably means that you'd better start writing it now, so that you
only have to add comments and results after the competition.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107