[evaal contest] online or offline detection?

Julian R. ingenia at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Apr 18 19:41:15 CEST 2012

Hi,

In our team we are wondering if the recognition system has to be running
online during the event. With this I mean: at every time the actor is
performing an activity the system will be generating some label and storing
a log with this data in some device?, or: once the actor has finished we
can take the data collected, feed it to our recognition system and then
generate the corresponding labels for every data point collected?

Best regards,

--

Julian.