[evaal contest] online or offline detection?

Juan Antonio Álvarez jaalvarez at us.es
Fri Apr 20 11:31:18 CEST 2012

Our intention is to make the evaluation on line, but we will be logging all
events, so we will be able to repeat (and confirm) offline this evaluation.
This also would help us if for any reason, the online evaluation does not
work.
Best regards,
Juan.
 Juan Antonio Álvarez García <jaalvarez at us.es>