(RT) Request for Assistance on Procedures for Evaal files upload

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Thu Jun 29 11:17:36 CEST 2023

Dear Hongseok,

competitors in offsite Tracks can test their systems in two ways:

1. at their premises, by
  - downloading and running the EvaalAPI server at evaal.aaloa.org/evaalapi
  - downloading the data for their Track at https://evaal.aaloa.org/2023/data

2. on the official server by
   - writing to info at evaal.aaloa.org and asking for a testing trial name

In any case, they should first ensure that the testing trial data has been published for their Track of interest.  If competitors do not see the data for their Track at https://evaal.aaloa.org/2023/data they should write to the chairs of their Track and ask them when the data is going to be published.

At the moment, no Track has published their testing data, but that is going to change soon.  Announcement will be posted on this mailing list

Sincerely

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Mobile: +39.348.8283.107
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Skype:  wnlabisti

From: 정홍석 <hssjung at hanyang.ac.kr>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 15:38:47 +0900

Hello,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing for the WSL Hanyang team to ask for procedures and assistance in running my data
files on the Evaal web service.

I am currently participating in the offsite track 7 within the EvAAL Framework. As part of my participation, I have prepared machine
learning (ML) code and datasets to evaluate my system's performance.

To thoroughly assess my ML system using the EvAAL evaluation infrastructure, I request your assistance in uploading my codes for
testing purposes. These trial names allow me to upload data files and execute my ML code on the Evaal web service.

Please let me know the specific instructions or procedures I should follow to upload my files on the Evaal web service or if any
additional information is required from my end.

I am eager to comply with any requirements and ensure a smooth and successful evaluation of my ML system within the EvAAL
Framework.

Wireless system laboratory, Hanyang University, Korea

Hongseok Jung

e-mail : hssjung at hanyang.ac.kr

Phone : 010-5290-5938