new version of EvaalAPI up and running

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Mon Jul 4 11:16:25 CEST 2022

Dear competitors,

starting from later today, we are publishing final Techinical Annex and data for several Tracks, each time an announcement will be sent to this list.

In the meantime, a new version of the EvaalAPI is up and running at http://evaal.aaloa.org/evaalapi

Changes are:

- terminology is now more consistent when distinguishing between "testing (reloadable) trial" and "scoring (non-reloadable) trial"

- the factor V is now called "time slowdown factor" rather than "speed increase factor" as in the previous version

- the initial trial timestamp is set after the first NEXTDATA command; the current version sets the initial trial timestamp to the timestamp of the first trial data row rather than  0 as in the previous version; the documentation details this change

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107