EvaalAPI erro 403 and timeouts

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Thu Nov 4 02:17:03 CET 2021

Some competitors have experienced error 403 when sending a new request
just after receiving a response.  This means that the server is too
slow.  If this happens to you, please try delaying the new request (for
example by 500ms).

Some competitors have experienced timeouts during the normal workflow.
This may be due to the above problem, to processing delays, or to
network delays.  I have now incresed the S and V values from 3 and 15 to
9 and 45.  I think the new values do not change significantly the
processing of data and I hope they should prevent the observed errors.

Please report any further problems to the list or to
info at evaal.aaloa.org

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107