data files for local testing available now

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Mon Oct 18 14:26:18 CEST 2021

Dear prospective competitors,

I have published a page at https://evaal.aaloa.org/2021/software where I
have summarised updated information on the EvaalAPI which I had already
sent on this list, together with some additional clarification.

IMPORTANT: the same page has links at data files and configuration file
fo running test (reloadable) trials at your own premises after you have
installed the EvaalAPI.

Please try them out and report problems and doubts on the list or to me.

Sincerely

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107