Questions about the Step Logger App

Michele Girolami michele.girolami at isti.cnr.it
Mon Sep 23 09:00:06 CEST 2019

Dear Hyunwoong Kang,

the StepLogger app (V1 and V2) shows a sequence of buttons according to
a configuration file that we call it.cnr.isti.steplogger.config.ini. You
probably uploaded a test file inside the "download" folder of your
smartphone. Such test file only contains 4 steps therefore the app shows
a sequence of 4 buttons.

*During the competition the sequence of steps is much more long e.g. 100
steps -> 100 buttons to press in sequence
*

*You don't have to change the source code of StepLogger.*

For any further info, please write me

Michele (sw chair)

--
Michele Girolami, PhD