[evaal contest] Some questions about the evaluation

Filippo Palumbo filippo.palumbo at isti.cnr.it
Mon Jul 10 17:52:03 CEST 2017

Dear Estefanía,
I am the chair of track 1, do you need this information regarding track 1
("Smartphone-based") or track 2 ("Pedestrian dead reckoning")?

Thank you for your interest in the IPIN 2017 competition, my best regards,
Filippo

--
Filippo Palumbo (Research Staff)       Voice:  +39.050.621.2958
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.329.4477.405