[evaal contest] IPIN competition dates and maps

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Tue Jun 13 17:49:39 CEST 2017

Dear all,

the IPIN competition 2017 will take place on 16-17 September, before
the IPIN conference (18-21 September) in Sapporo, Japan.

We have just published the maps of the location that will be used for
the on-site track competitions (tracks 1 & 2):
 <http://evaal.aaloa.org/2017/maps-and-video>.

We will send out soon a new call for competition with the competition
dates and will update the IPIN website.

Please spread the word and remember that the deadline for submission is
15 July!

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107