[evaal contest] Tracks 1 & 2 - on-site survey

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Thu Sep 29 18:53:40 CEST 2016

Dear competitors of tracks 1 & 2,

those of you who wish to survey the building on Sunday, who have already
sent their names and ID numbers to the local organisers, will meet us at
9:30 in the venue, in the main entrance (Edificio Politecnico , Campus
Universitario, -it is just behind the hospital). Coming from the city
center, the best option is to take bus number 2:

 http://www.alcalanow.com/urban-buses/urban-buses-line2/

On Sundays, this bus is working from 7:30 to 22:30, every 20
minutes. The last bus stop is "Politecnico" (just in front of the main
entrance).

If someone is coming from Madrid, there is a train stop in the campus
(Alcala-Universidad). It takes around 15 minutes walking from the train
stop to the venue.
http://congresosalcala.fgua.es/ipin2016/ficha/151/how-to-get-to-escuela-politecnica/

The building will open from 9:30h to 13:30h and from 15:00h to 20:00h. A
caretaker will be available for opening the rooms we require and, also,
to maintain the main entrance open. For getting lunch, people can go to
the restaurant that is in front of the hospital (5 minutes walking).

The building is regularly open to the public on Monday, from 7.45 to
21.15.

On the EvAAL site <http://evaal.aaloa.org/2016/program-and-check-list>
you find a map indicating the competitors' room, on the ground floor.

You find my phone number in the signature.  As a backup, you can call
our software chair Antonino Crivello at +39.328.1542.374.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107