[evaal contest] Fwd: Track 3 - Deadline approaching

Joaquín Torres Sospedra jtorres at uji.es
Wed Sep 21 15:49:14 CEST 2016

Dear Stefan,

I forward this email to the list.

According to the competition rules:
"Each csv file must have a new position estimation line every 0.5 seconds.”
“The  first  TimeStamp  must  correspond to the first timestamp in the logfiles”

Although we prefer the modulo 0.5 to represent the time, you can submit the results using any of the two formats that you mention if both restrictions have been followed.

Best regards,
--
Joaquín Torres-Sospedra
Postdoctoral researcher at GEOTEC Research Group <http://www.geotec.uji.es/>