[evaal contest] Track 3 - Deadline approaching

Joaquín Torres Sospedra jtorres at uji.es
Wed Sep 21 10:46:55 CEST 2016

Dear Competitors of Track 3,

The deadline to submit your results is approaching (September 23rd).
You have to send your result files by e-mail to Fernando Seco and me.
You are able to upload up to 3 different contributions, please archive
(in zip files preferably) each contribution separately.

Please check the submission format before sending your results:
http://www3.uah.es/ipin2016/docs/Track3_IPIN2016Competition.pdf <http://www3.uah.es/ipin2016/docs/Track3_IPIN2016Competition.pdf>

You are expected to present your system during the dedicated IPIN
sessions, on Thursday afternoon.  The time devoted to each presentation
will be 6 minutes, plus 2 minutes for questions and answers.  In total,
8 minutes per competitor.  Please prepare your slides accordingly.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further question
regarding the submission and/or file formats.

Best regards,
	Fernando and Joaquín.