[evaal contest] [EvAAL 2012]: Activity Recognition - Summary and Acknowledgments

Juan Antonio Álvarez jaalvarez at us.es
Thu Jul 12 17:38:35 CEST 2012

Dear all,

Today we finished the second track of EvAAL competition (Activity
Recognition).
The event had an interesting media impact and attracted local and national
Televisions and radio.

All the competitors did their best and we quickly solved the problems that
we had so we are happy.
I am grateful to competitors because we had interesting feedback from them
and evaluation committee.
We hope next editions we will increase the number of contestants.

I would like to thanks again the efforts from PC and EC members and to the
TSB employees that welcome and help us for the second year in a row.

It was a pleasure for me to be part of this event, thank you very much.

Look forward to see you in Eindhoven Workshop <http://www.aalforum.eu/>

Best regards,
Juan.
 Juan Antonio Álvarez García <jaalvarez at us.es>