[evaal contest] EvAAL Contest Results

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Wed Aug 24 14:40:52 CEST 2011

>Do you have any news about the results of the EvAAL contest?

Dear Dante,

I am answering ot the mailing list for all to know.  I am still on
vacation, until the end of the week.  Most (all?) other EvAAL
responsibles are on vacation, too.

At the beginnig of August we have worked to organise the data needed to
compute the accuracy and availability results.  As most of you know, we
have had some technical problems during the competition, so gathering
the data was not straightforward and the results are not yet available
in an easy-to-use format.

The official data and results will be available in time for the AAL
forum, where the winner will be announced.  We plan to have the
reference data and the program to compute the results available before
then, and to make both available to the individual competitors.

All of you, please make your queries to the contest mailing list: this
way it will be easier for someone of the organisers to answer quickly.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.315.3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107