Queries regarding the Technical Annexes and Competition Admission details

Seanglidet Yean seanglidet.yean at ntu.edu.sg
Wed Aug 5 04:47:44 CEST 2020

Dear Francesco Potortì,

Thank you for your prompt responses.

Wishing you a great day ahead.
Warmest Regards,
Lidet

On 4/8/20, 8:06 PM, "Francesco Potortì" <Potorti at isti.cnr.it> wrote:

    Lidet:
    >I am writing to queries regarding the IPIN2020 competition details. I
    >have checked the sites listed below that the technical annexes is to be
    >published on 3rd August.

    Sorry, but we are a bit late with publishing the technical annexes.  By
    this evening we will be able to publish technical annexes for Tracks 3,
    5 and 7 on the web site and announce it here.

    >  * May I know when is the registration deadline as it is not shown
    >    in the website?
    >  * I am wondering whether the registration form is published.

    In the next days we will publish a registration page and announce it here.

    >  * Am I correct to assume that the registration fee is applied after
    >    the admission is permitted?

    We will ask later for the registration fee, certainly not sooner than
    mid-September.  We will publish details on the web site and announce it
    here.

    Sincerely

    --
    Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
    ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.