Queries regarding the Technical Annexes and Competition Admission details

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Tue Aug 4 14:06:39 CEST 2020

Lidet:
>I am writing to queries regarding the IPIN2020 competition details. I
>have checked the sites listed below that the technical annexes is to be
>published on 3rd August.

Sorry, but we are a bit late with publishing the technical annexes.  By
this evening we will be able to publish technical annexes for Tracks 3,
5 and 7 on the web site and announce it here.

>  * May I know when is the registration deadline as it is not shown
>    in the website?
>  * I am wondering whether the registration form is published.

In the next days we will publish a registration page and announce it here.

>  * Am I correct to assume that the registration fee is applied after
>    the admission is permitted?

We will ask later for the registration fee, certainly not sooner than
mid-September.  We will publish details on the web site and announce it
here.

Sincerely

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107