[evaal contest] multiple tracks and app

Mgr. Miroslav Opiela miroslav.opiela at upjs.sk
Wed May 22 22:24:17 CEST 2019

Dear competition organizers,

I would like to ask whether it is allowed to compete in two tracks with
a single registration.
I would have no paper submission to the conference but I would like to
compete in two tracks both onsite Track 1 and offsite Track 3 with the
same or possibly different methods.

My another question is related to the onsite Track 1. If I understand
correctly, there will be an actor with our device (unlike last year
where competitiors were also actors). You require to integrate our app
into your StepLogger app. We have a custom working app used last year.
The interface is slightly different but the core is the same - tapping
on the button with the checkpoint number. Is it required to integrate it
to your app anyway?

Thank you for the clarification. Looking forward to the competition.
Best regards
Miroslav Opiela