[evaal contest] multiple tracks and app

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Thu May 23 20:13:46 CEST 2019

Miroslav,

I realise now that the text of the call for competition is not clear
beyond doubt.  We are discussing this internally, I will provide an
answer by this week.

Regarding your second question, the chairs of track 1 or the software
chair will provide an answer soon.

Sincerely

--
IPIN'19 http://ipin2019.isti.cnr.it    Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Mobile: +39.348.8283.107

Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 20:24:17 +0000
From: "Mgr. Miroslav Opiela" <miroslav.opiela at upjs.sk>

Dear competition organizers,

I would like to ask whether it is allowed to compete in two tracks with
a single registration.
I would have no paper submission to the conference but I would like to
compete in two tracks both onsite Track 1 and offsite Track 3 with the
same or possibly different methods.

My another question is related to the onsite Track 1. If I understand
correctly, there will be an actor with our device (unlike last year
where competitiors were also actors). You require to integrate our app
into your StepLogger app. We have a custom working app used last year.
The interface is slightly different but the core is the same - tapping
on the button with the checkpoint number. Is it required to integrate it
to your app anyway?