[evaal contest] Some questions about the evaluation

Estefania.Munoz at dlr.de Estefania.Munoz at dlr.de
Mon Jul 10 10:22:08 CEST 2017

Dear evaluation team,

I would like to know how do you need the output file: is it the whole track given as [timestamp, posX, posY, posZ] or this information but referred only to some points that you already have the ground truth position?

In the second case, we would need to implement some code to write down the markers time and position. Kind of pressing a button every time we walk on the markers, in a way that as output you only have the selected points.

We assume we start at (0,0,0) and start walking on the x direction, right?

Is there loop closure in your defined trajectory? I mean, partial or total repetition of the trajectory.

Only medium- and low-cost IMUs are allowed, right?

How much time do the teams have to generate the output file after finishing the experiment?

Are more than one repetitions allowed?

The final data will be transmitted via usb stick?

Many thanks in advance for your time.

Best regards, Estefanía.

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Communications and Navigation | Oberpfaffenhofen | 82234 Wessling | Germany

Dr. Estefanía Muñoz Díaz | Vehicular Applications
Telephone +49-8153-28-4132 | Telefax +49-8153-28-1871 | Estefania.Munoz at DLR.de<mailto:Estefania.Munoz at DLR.de>
www.DLR.de<http://www.dlr.de/>