[evaal contest] Tracks 1 & 2 usable areas

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Sun Oct 2 19:03:07 CEST 2016

Toni,

I think you discovered that the colour picture that depicts
Politecnico's four sectors is mirrored.

However, this has no consequences on us.  I rechecked the georeferenced
pictures that we sent, and they correspond to what is seen from the
satellite on Google maps.  The red sector is indeed pointing west, while
the blue sector is indeed pointing north.

Nice catch :)

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107