[evaal contest] Tracks 1 & 2 usable areas

Fetzer, Toni toni.fetzer at fhws.de
Sun Oct 2 17:44:57 CEST 2016

Hi Francesco,

i double checked the maps and it seems there are some false
informations.

You say:

    Ground floor (0): red sector (West) plus the area in the middle.
    First floor (1): red sector
    Second floor (2): red and blue sectors
    Third floor (3): red sector

with that nice picture included. Could it be, that the floorplan is
mirrored? the red sector seems to match the eastern part of the
provided maps in uah-calibrated-maps.zip. I have marked it in a
screenshot included to this mail.

I just want to double check that we are at the upper left corner of the
provided maps. Not at the big entrance hall.

see you soon!

Toni