[evaal contest] Call for collaborative measurements of AP locations for IPIN'16 competition track 1

Zhongliang Zhao zhao at inf.unibe.ch
Tue Aug 30 12:21:43 CEST 2016

Dear all,

We're from the CDS research group of University of Bern, and we'll be
participating the track 1.
Our approach requires the AP location information, however, it seems
that this can't be provided by the local organizer.

Therefore, we would like to ask is there any other team also require
this information? If yes, maybe we could collaboratively divide the
workload to measure the AP locations. According to
http://evaal.aaloa.org/2016/tracks-1-2-info, there are around 500 AP
deployed on-site, which is impossible to measure their locations in one
day by one team.

In case you have the similar request, and being interested in my
proposal, please drop me an email to discuss this issue: zhao at inf.unibe.ch

We will only share the measured AP location information to teams that
are voluntarily participated in this activity.

--
Best regards,
Zhongliang Zhao