[evaal contest] IPIN indoor positioning competition Track 1

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Fri Jun 24 18:27:13 CEST 2016

Zhongliang,

unfortunately there was a misunderstanding between the track chairs and
the local orgrnization.  We have a list of APs, which is published at
<http://evaal.aaloa.org/2016/tracks-1-2-info>, but it does not include
the AP positions, because the available info is incomplete and not
updated.

This means that you need to survey the site by yourself before the
competition.  More on this in the next days.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107