[evaal contest] [Localizaiton track] Telephone numbers

Dario Salvi dsalvi at lst.tfo.upm.es
Mon Jun 25 12:10:40 CEST 2012

Dear competitors,

I would like to give you my mobile telephone number:

+34 697 844 397

if you need to communicate with me don't hesitate in calling me, this
week or the next one. Consider also that next week it will be probably
easier contacting me by telephone than by email.

I would also like to ask for your telephone numbers. In case we don't
see you around at the time you should be here.
You don't need to reply to the mailing list of course.

best regards,

Dario

--
Dario Salvi
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/E-5754-2012
dsalvi at lst.tfo.upm.es
Life Supporting Technologies
Departamento de Tecnología Fotónica y Bioingeniería
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
Madrid, Spain