[evaal contest] internal data to be provided by competitors

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Mon Jun 25 11:54:26 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I am very sorry, but in the message below that I sent on June 21 I
mistyped the dates.  The deadlines were intended to be on *June* 22
(past Friday) far as the activity recognition is concerned, and on
*June* 25 (today) as far as the localization and tracking is concerned.

This is an obvious consequence of the fact that the internal data should
be provided during the competition, so I hope that this error has not
caused any inconveniences.  Please be sure to respect the deadlines.