[evaal contest] winners of the 2011 edition

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Wed Sep 28 12:17:11 CEST 2011

I am glad to announce that yesterday evening, during the AAL forum
networking event, the winners of the first edition of the EvAAL
competition on indoor localization and tracking were publicly awarded a
plaque each.  Each will receive a 2GB scanner smart pen.

The winners are:

Rank  Team name		Reference person	Affiliation
1.    n-Core Polaris	Dante I. Tapia		University of Salamanca
2.    AIT  		Thomas Fuxreiter	AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GbmH
3.    iLoc - iHomeLab	Stefan Knauth		Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences

More detail will be provided on the web site and announced here.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.315.3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107