[evaal contest] photos on the web site

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Wed Sep 28 12:11:23 CEST 2011

Dear competitors and evaluation committee members,

we are setting up apges on the EvAAL web site for documenting all
aspects of the 2011 competition.  We have many photogrraphs and movies.
Since all of you are aware that you shot them and we mentioned
documentation neds before, we would assume that you all agree with
pictures of you and your systems be published.

Please let us know privately if this is not the case as soon as
possible.  Just write to me and we will manage this.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.315.3058 (op.2111)
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107