[evaal contest] EvAAL - information required for integrability in AAL systems

Stefano Chessa ste at di.unipi.it
Tue Jul 19 11:20:19 CEST 2011

Dear Competitors,

the evaluation committee in Valencia will give you a score about
integrability in AAL systems and user acceptance.

About the first criterion (integrability in AAL), we need from you the
following information:

1.       If you provide any libraries for the use/integration of your system
in other systems and with which license (if any).

2.       If you use in your system any standard and for which purpose/part
of your system

3.       If you provide/have any tools for the test/monitoring of your
system, and if these tools operate in real time.

4.       If you provide with your system any sample applications to show how
it can be used

5.       If you provide with your system any documentation for its use
beyond the paper you submitted to EvAAL.

Please send me these information and be ready to prove what you claims. A
proof could be, for example, to show the code or the tools and documentation
in Valencia to the evaluation committee.

Best regards,

Stefano Chessa

Stefano Chessa

Dipartimento di Informatica - Universita' di Pisa

Largo B. Pontecorvo 3, 56127 Pisa, Italy

Phone: ++39 050 2213122

Phone (ISTI) : ++39 050 3152887

Fax: ++39 050 2212726

http://www.di.unipi.it/~ste