[evaal contest] Technical details about integration with the evaluation system
Jaouhar.Jemai at ubisense.net
Tue Jun 14 14:57:32 CEST 2011
Our answers are below after your text.
We suppose that your system has some "node" that generates the
localization data (the x,y coordinates) and this node is a PC (or a
laptop, tablet, etc. something where a java virtual machine can run on.
1) is this situation true? Do you actually have a PC where you can
program the integration with our system?
è Yes, the PC is running the location platform from which any C# application could access the data in real time over the API.
2) what is your favourite programming language?
3) how would you rate your experience in Java (0: none, 10: expert)
4) what is your favourite integrated programming environment ?
--> Visual C# Express Edition
5) how would you rate your experience in programming in Eclipse (0:
none, 10: expert)
After this short survey we will communicate you the details about the
integration, so that we can negotiate in case there are some difficulties.
Thanks very much for your collaboration.
Universidad Politècnica de Madrid
Contest mailing list
Contest at evaal.aaloa.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Contest