status of Tracks

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Thu Jul 7 22:45:36 CEST 2022

Dear competitors, here is the current status of Tracks:

Track 2: preliminary TA; final TA and data available third week of July
Track 3: final TA and data available now
Track 4: final TA and data available now
Track 6: final TA and data available now
Track 7: final TA and data available now
Track 8: preliminary TA; final TA and data available fourth week of July

For some of the Tracks with available testing trial data, the yaml configuration file (evaalapi.yaml) for the testing trial is not included.  Competitors can create one themselves to use locally, or wait next week for me to create one and include it with the trial data.

Next week I will announce the availability of testing trial names to use with the evaal.aaloa.org/evaalapi server.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107