Dataset for IPIN 2020 Competition Track5 (xDR Challenge 2020) is now ready to provide

Ryosuke Ichikari r.ichikari at aist.go.jp
Wed Sep 16 03:16:39 CEST 2020

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce that the final registration form is now open and
actual dataset for IPIN 2020 competition track5 (xDR Challenge 2020) is now ready to provide.

Please proceed the final registration from following form if you already decided to participate the competition.
https://forms.gle/TFY4dZjdtAs1Xspr6
We can also provide sample-data with ground-truth measured in the same environment if you need.

After confirming your registration, we will provide the dataset.

We are waiting for your registration.

Best regards,
Ryosuke Ichikari, AIST (co-general chair of xDR Challenge 2020)