Queries regarding the Technical Annexes and Competition Admission details

Seanglidet Yean seanglidet.yean at ntu.edu.sg
Tue Aug 4 01:50:39 CEST 2020

Dear EvAAL committee,

I am writing to queries regarding the IPIN2020 competition details. I have checked the sites listed below that the technical annexes is to be published on 3rd August. However, I have not seen the details published in the website. May I know if I have missed any information listed?

  *   http://ipin2020.beidou.org/index.php/category/competition/call-for-competition/
  *   http://evaal.aaloa.org/2020/call-for-competitions2020

As we are excited to join the competition this year, I have a few queries regarding the competitor admission process. I understand from past-year events that in order to gain admission, we are to submit a registration form (report) to the committee.

  *   May I know when is the registration deadline as it is not shown in the website?
  *   I am wondering whether the registration form is published.
  *   Am I correct to assume that the registration fee is applied after the admission is permitted?

Best regards,
Lidet

[http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/cits2/CITS_web_resources/signature/img/ntulogo2.jpg]
YEAN Seanglidet (Dr.) | Research Fellow | School of Computer Science and Engineering | Nanyang Technological University
N4-B2a-01, 50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
Mobile: (65) 8284-9801 GMT+8h | Email: seanglidet.yean at ntu.edu.sg<mailto:seanglidet.yean at ntu.edu.sg> | Web: www.ntu.edu.sg<http://www.ntu.edu.sg>

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.