CFP: IoT Health Services and Applications
Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Mon May 18 18:52:16 CEST 2020
you are kindly invited to submit your work to the first Workshop on Internet of Things based Health Services and Applications, which will be held in Malmö, Sweden, on 6 October 2020, hosted by the 10th International Conference of the Internet of Things.
The workshop aims to bring together researchers, practitioners and industry around the theme of Internet of Things technologies for healthcare.
Relevant topics are:
* IoT services and applications for healthcare
* IoT services and applications for independent and assisted living
* Use of IoT in clinical settings
* IoT in tele-health and home monitoring
* Active and Healthy Aging technologies
* Algorithms and methods for gathering clinically-relevant knowledge from IoT devices
* Security, Privacy and Trust in IoT healthcare services and applications
* Clinical trials and pilot studies involving IoT
You can read the full call for papers at: https://easychair.org/cfp/iothsa2020
- Manuscripts are expected to be 4 pages long. They will be reviewed by 3 reviewers and, if accepted and presented, they will be published and indexed by ACM.
- Because of uncertainties related to the coronavirus pandemic, we will offer online attendance as well.
- The deadline for submissions: 15 July 2020
Hoping to receive your paper and to see you at the conference.
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore) Voice: +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR Mobile: +39.348.8283.107
via G. Moruzzi 1, I-56124 Pisa Skype: wnlabisti
(gate 20, 1st floor, room C71) Web: http://fly.isti.cnr.it
More information about the Contest