Track 1 and Track 2 Software Integration

Michele Girolami michele.girolami at isti.cnr.it
Mon Sep 23 15:39:18 CEST 2019

Dear competitors,

in order to arrive to the IPIN competition ready, I suggest you a couple
of further checks :

  * test your localization app + StepLogger  with the INI file attached
    to this email. The idea is to test a session *of at least 15 minutes
    in order to ensure the robustness of your localization app. *To this
    purpose, you can copy the attachment to your "Download" folder
  * test that at the end of the session (after label 260), you can
    access and download the two log files that are required in order to
    evaluate the performance of your localization app. These files
    should be present in the "Download/<TIMESTAMP+NAME>"  folder of your
    smartphone
      o buttonsPressed.log
      o positions.log
  * Download the files and open them with a text editor, be sure they
    are readable and that the timestamp (first column of the files) is a
    valid timestamp (use https://www.epochconverter.com/)

For any further info, please write me

--
Michele Girolami, PhD