[evaal contest] 2019 IPIN Technical description from MITLab

m10702148 at mail.ntust.edu.tw m10702148 at mail.ntust.edu.tw
Fri Jul 26 04:01:14 CEST 2019

Dear track chairs,

        We sent the modified tech description a few days ago, and not sure if the tech description is admitted or not?

        And another question is, if we have IEEE student member then we can just selection the option ”IEEE member full registration” to perform register, is that right?

        Thanks.

Regards,

Jun-Bang, Jiang

Mobilizing Information Technology Lab (EE-705-6),

Department of Electronic and Computer Engineering,

National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan