[evaal contest] Contest post from miroslav.opiela at upjs.sk requires approval

Antonino Crivello antonino.crivello at isti.cnr.it
Fri May 24 12:13:45 CEST 2019

Dear Miroslav,

the steplogger app
(http://evaal.aaloa.org/2019/software-for-on-site-tracks) is developed
to collect measurements and to save them into logs file in the same
way for all participants (by using the AIDL interface). In this way,
we would like to avoid that every participant creates their own log
file. We can provide a second version of the steplogger app that
appears in an overlay mode.

For any inquiries about your software integration, please write to
Michele Girolami (michele.girolami at isti.cnr.it).

Best regards,
Antonino