[evaal contest] Issue with StepLogger App

Lu Shi shilu.ee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 20:19:33 CEST 2017

Dear Competition Organizer,

I am writing this email since I have some problem with running the
StepLogger App. I installed the APK of StepLogger, which was downloaded
from your website. When I launched the StepLogger, it showed a warning,
saying a configuration file might be wrong or missing, which can be seen
from the screenshot below. And then it forced the StepLogger to exit.

I also tried to build your source code to generate the APK for the
StepLogger installation. But I encountered the same problem.

* Note that the phone model we used for StepLogger installation is Google
Pixel XL (Android version: 7.1.2).

Please advise how to resolve this issue. Thank you very much!

​

Best regards,

Lucy Shi