[evaal contest] list of cmpeting teams and availability of AP MAC and SSID

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Fri Aug 4 18:18:22 CEST 2017

Dear all,

at <http://evaal.aaloa.org/2017/competitors> you find a list of teams
that have registered for participation to the 2017 IPIN competition in
Sapporo (JP) on 16-17 September.

The list will be enriched with more detail as soon as we get them from
competitors.

As long as the smartphone-based on-site track 1 is concerned, we can
provide competitors with the latest MAC and SSID associated with each
Wi-Fi AP on the map.  Please note that we have no guarantee that those
are unchanged at the time of the competition, so competitors should
recheck those data themselves.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107