[evaal contest] publishing results, photos and comments

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Thu Oct 13 15:27:39 CEST 2016

Dear competitors and organisers of the IPIN 2016 competition,

PLEASE SEND DATA you have to help us update <http://evaal.aaloa.org>
with all the information relative to the competition, please read on for
details.

You can share your files with me how you see fit.  One simple way is to
upload them at <http://fly.isti.cnr.it/upload>.

Specifically:

- all, please share the photos you have made during the competition, so
  that we can create a photos page

- all, please write a short comment (10-100 words) on your experience
  during the competition, so that we can create a comments page

- competitors and organisers, please send me the presentation you have
  made during IPIN (some of you already did)

- track chairs: please send the text, figures and data files to publish
  on the track result page that we are preparing on the web site

We will notify the list when the new pages are ready.

Thanks to all who care to send their data

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107