[evaal contest] Tracks 1 & 2: usable building area

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Thu Sep 22 08:34:19 CEST 2016

Dear competitors of tracks 1 and 2,

here are some details on the usable area for the competition, please
refer to the attached map which shows how the building is divided into
sectors.

Ground floor (0): red sector (West) plus the area in the middle.
First floor (1): red sector
Second floor (2): red and blue sectors
Third floor (3): red sector

We will use the common areas (corridors, stairs, lifts), six of the big
rooms and the round open area at the ground floor.  For track 2, lifts
will not be used.

We will shortly provide georeferenced maps of the four floors on the
EvAAL web site, with the six usable rooms highlighted.

If you wish to access the building on Sunday you should provide your
names and ID numbers as soon as possible to Ureña Ureña Jesús
<jesus.urena at uah.es>.

After 23 September, we are providing coordinates of most APs.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107