[evaal contest] tracks 1 & 2 area survey

Francesco Potortì Potorti at isti.cnr.it
Fri Sep 2 19:38:26 CEST 2016

Dear competitors in track 1 & 2,

As previously stated, the area usable for the competition will include
at least part or all of the corridors on all four floors and the open
area in the center at the ground floor.  Details will be provided by 9
September.

As you already know competitors can survey the area on Monday 3 October,
organisers will be there.  Should this time be insufficient for you:

- the building is open to the public Mo-Fr, 7.45-21.15
- people needing a special permission for access on Sunday need to
  contact the organisers and provide names and ID
- we are providing maps with position of many APs after 23 September,
  which is the deadline for track 3

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107