[evaal contest] Few questions regarding the competition.

Joaquín Torres Sospedra jtorres at uji.es
Wed Aug 17 18:00:06 CEST 2016

> El 16 ago 2016, a las 16:02, yaia ia <yaia1309 at gmail.com> escribió:
>
> Dear Prof. Potori,
> Sorry, I didn't ask the question clearly.
> In the 2nd question I meant that there are 9 test routes. How would the score be constructed from these routes.

We have a considerable number of reference points in the 9 test routes, and we will use them to calculate the final score.

We will compute the individual score for each reference point as the distance between the real and estimated locations plus two penalty terms (see http://www3.uah.es/ipin2016/docs/Track3_IPIN2016Competition.pdf <http://www3.uah.es/ipin2016/docs/Track3_IPIN2016Competition.pdf>). Then, the final score will correspond to the third quartile of all the individual scores (all reference points in the 9 test routes). We will not apply the average Q3’s per route.

Best regards,

	Joaquín Torres